Our Company Secretarial Services ensure that companies comply with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements of the Companies Act, 2010. We advise directors of companies in discharging their fiduciary duties and assist them in improving efficiency. We also act in the capacity of Company Secretary for several companies.
We specialise in the preparation and filing of statutory returns, updating and maintenance of statutory registers; attendance and recording of meetings and transcribing of minutes of the company’s Annual General Meetings and Board Meetings; advising on The Companies Act, 2010; and advising on the law of meetings, the wording of resolutions.
- Advising a company listed in the Nairobi Securities Exchange on corporate restructuring and compliance and acting for the company in updating the company records with the Registrar of Companies.
- Acted for a leading media company in the structuring and establishment of a charitable foundation.
- Acted for a religious organization in the structuring and establishment of a charitable foundation in the education sector.
- Eva Wanja (one of our partners) is the company secretary and a legal advisor of a charitable organization in Laikipia County focusing in wildlife management and environmental conservation.
- Eva Wanja (one of our partners) is the company secretary of many companies in various sectors including real estate, agribusiness, technology, education, construction and solar energy. Our portfolio includes private companies, public companies, companies limited by guarantee and branch offices owned by both local and international investors.