Our Intellectual Property offers a wide range of IP services to start-up and established businesses including registration of trademarks, patents, industrial designs, domain names, utility models and plant breeders’ rights. We are part of an establishes network of IP practitioners in Africa enabling us to handle IP and related legal matters in other African regions including at the African Regional Intellectual Property Organisation (ARIPO) and the African Intellectual Property Organisation (OAPI). Our range of IP services includes an application for registration of various IP rights, enforcement of IP rights through litigation and drafting and reviewing IP contracts like license agreements, deed of assignments and franchise agreements.
- Currently representing a leading multi-media organization in several media platforms in Kenya in an infringement claim in the KIPI tribunal.
- Advised Cheza Gaming, a betting Company on the trademark registration of eighteen (18) of their anchor product trademarks.
- Advising a leading gaming and betting company in South Africa in a legal opinion regarding a trademark infringement claim.
- Advised a leading multi-media organization in several media platforms in Kenya in the setup of their 24-hour news TV Station and registered all their IP rights.
- Advising Reliable Communication, a medium-sized media company of IP rights during their setup and establishment of seven (7) trademarks.
- Advised a leading five (5) star hotel chain in industrial design for a 750ml water bottle.
- We also registered a patent for the “Flexible Clothes Drying Line”.