Oiboo Morintat – President & Partner
Oiboo is the President and Partner at McKay Advocates. He specializes in corporate & commercial law practice with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, capital markets, debt restructuring, complex infrastructure projects, public-private partnerships and corporate governance.
Oiboo has acted as lead legal advisor to both local and international clients in numerous transactions in various target sectors including construction and real estate, financial services, energy, and the public sector.
He is known for his team-oriented work ethic while establishing close client relationships to ensure timely, cost-effective legal advice to his clients. Oiboo is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, he is a Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public.
- LLM- University of Cumbria- UK
- LLB Hons – Unversity of Nairobi
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law – Kenya School of Law
- Certified Public Secretary ( Section I)
- Diploma in Institue of Management Information Systems (IMIS) -UK